Get ready, Cinnabon is coming to Syracuse

Cinnabon, the bakery retailer known for its sticky and sweet cinnamon buns, will open a location in Destiny USA later this year.

It has already picked a location in Destiny USA itself – on the first floor next to Old Navy.

“Cinnabon fans have been asking, err, pleading, for the addition of a Destiny USA location for years,” said Aiden McGuire, Destiny USA’s director of marketing, in a press release. “We’re excited to finally bring its ooey-gooey goodness and sweet and sticky treats to all of our guests at Destiny USA.”

Destiny USA is home to more than 250 name brand retailers, attracting over 26 million visitors every year, per its website. It was originally built in 1990 as the Carousel Center, but was renamed Destiny USA after a nearly 12-year renovation process that wrapped up in 2012. Currently, it is the sixth largest shopping center in the U.S.

The original renovation plan included an aquarium, hotels, ice skating rinks, a state-of-the-art movie theater in addition to regular retail stores, though that part of the plan was abandoned for its complicated and expensive financing.

Atlanta-based Cinnabon has been cooking up sweet buns since opening its first location in Seattle in 1985, and now has locations in over 50 countries around the globe.